Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

07.14.2006 - I've never been a fan of any hiphop group either than the Black Eyed Peas remember Where is the love? It was a song that hit the chord about this group, when they came out with there debut album in 2004. I was there when they made touch down here in the Philippines for there one-day affair concert. Of course one of the members in the four-man group is APL a true blue Filipino. So that's something extra special about BEP for me. Unfortunately I was not able to see there first concert here in May 2004, but I had the privileged to have my copy signed by for of them including the lovely Fergie at The Podium the day before there concert.

Signed Elephunk Album.

This year they will back for there second Manila tour in two years promoting there latest album Monkey Business concert, which will be held on July 27th, 2006 at the Big Dome known as the Araneta Coliseum. Its also the day before the Pussy Cat Dolls storms the country for there own concert at the same venue.

The Black Eyed Peas comes to Manila!

So are you ready to choose which concert you should go? Take your pick. I'm praying for BEP and you can check the details HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home