Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Apr 21, 2006

The RX Cookout Rules.

04.21.2006 - I'm finally going to the RX Summer Sunset Cookout this coming Saturday courtesy of my buddy JoeShred. Azrael might come along for the ride with Lace. I guess each of Monster Radio RX93.1's event I'm there every month. Its been ten years since I met these jocks, and I've been part of the station once as a former Radio1 student DJ. Finally its time to rock on my very first cook out to be held in Calatagan, Batangas at the Golden Sunset Resort. The word is Parokya Ni Edgar might be the main band perform. I guess that we'll find out when we get there.



Below is the terms and conditions by RX93.1 in order to get to Golden Sunset Resort. Click the image to enlarge...



No outside food and wear proper swimming attire. JoeShred plans to swim in the suit. This all expense paid trip with free food and drinks courtesy of the Monster Station!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home