Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

12.02.2005 - I'm not a fan of C.S. Lewis nor I know any of his works, but I have heard of Narnia a lot of times from my friend who's into theater. This month a lot of big happenings are in store for C.S. Lewis' famed master piece. A new film to be released worldwide by the 9th of December 2005, but sad to say the Philippine premiere will be on the 8th of January 2006. Countless book editions have been released, and I might pick a copy for me this week. Its been quite a while since I read a good book.

The Chronicles of Narnia

Anyways the events unfold this month also as The Philippine Order Of Narnians together with Fully Booked at Rockwell will launch a long weekend of special events that's all about the world of Narnia. For more of the detailed schedule scoot over my best buddy Azrael's Merrylace-- err Merryland, where the complete guide of happenings is available.

Love ko`to

If you crave some more Narnia grab a Twister Fries & Sarsi Float meal at McDonalds for only PhP 59.00 pesos. Collect all three tumbler designs for more Narnia goodness.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home