Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

06.09.2010 - Tiring day was the name of the game. But when I went up to my room I just saw two magazines wrapped in plastic. The rough day on the road was replaced with such appreciation. Finally have copies of this year's Maxim issues featuring G4 TV's Olivia Munn (for January) and Big Bang Theory's hot Kaley Cuoco (March).

Actually these magazines where going straight to the recycle bin. If it wasn't my intuition to ask my uncle if he's got these magazines. They are going to be in the trash bin for recycle, and I rarely read these days.

What's the next best thing to a geek's heart is geeks who are hot, and you got two awesome women right here. Seriously these mags are wet & wild, and will surely split our atoms.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home