Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Mar 12, 2010

That Avatar Shirt.



03.12.2010 - Who would be excited to wear this shirt? Of course I would because I assume that there's no shirt being sold like this here. Avatar has long been sold out since it came out in December 2009. I'm sure the merchandise and the action figures released by Mattel toys, the makers of Barbie dolls has been raking a lot of money. Unfortunately all those stuff are not sold here in the Philippines.

Aside from the McDonald's Happy Meal toys, that I didn't get to complete I have to contend with this cool shirt. So what's so special about it? Its glow in the dark and isn't that freaking cool? Most definitely wearing this to work. Thanks again to my uncle for this.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home