Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog



03.14.2010 - Its hard to imagine how I would be portrayed in comic strips. Thanks to Lyndon Gregorio the creator of Beerkada, which appears daily in Philippine Star. I've become part of the pop culture. In some random insanity this was taken as far back in 2003 during the time I was part of a local Star Trek Club.

But the comic strips doesn't appear in a newspaper unlike his regular Beerkada comics. Lyndon posts his tribute to his friends in his online blog or in his Deviant Art site.

These days whenever I get to have good a chat with Lyndon I always give him new material to draw about. I'm sure he got lots of good suggestion from me to be immortalized in his ongoing projects soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home