Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Mar 16, 2010

Ovi Map Technology.



03.16.2010 - Nokia sets innovation with mobile phones as far back as owning a 5110 model. What amazed me about the technology we take for granted is it really makes our daily lives easier and interesting. Now owning a Nokia E71 I took the benefit of downloading the OVi Maps, which was recently available for FREE** including maps for the Philippines.

Taking advantage of the E71's built-in GPS I've been able to give a test run early this morning how accurate it works. After my shift from work I tried using the Ovi maps if it will function properly and yes it does!

Though not as perfect as I had expected the technology is now readily available for consumers to take advantage of this, whenever you travel outside the country.

All you need to do is download the map you want at OVi Maps, and makes sure your Nokia phone is compatible for you to use it and voila instant hand held GPS.

** - Selected Countries Only.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home