Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

11.15.2009 - Tiring but another eventful day at the recently concluded Canon Photomarathon 2009 and a third time going back to Tagaytay. But this time around its all about the most awaited event, which is the Photomarathon.

Finally after so many times I planned to join this event it really happend, and its one of the highlights for me this year. Fellow blog writers was present on-hand for this event.

I got the chance to use the full capabilities of my Canon Powershot S5iS after acquiring it in 2007.

(Please CLICK on the title for the full article)


Getting up early was hard but driving all the way to Tagaytay was tougher. Breezing cold was enough to battle the trip. The weather was great actually and Tagaytay is one of my favorite places to come back again since last August.










The morning started when the crowd started arrving in their vehicles. Getting lost was just minor but I was one of the few who was pretty early. I got to have breakfast before going to the convention center. The program started when everyone was settled at the exhibit room and this is the biggest crowd (counting like 900) I've seen.

We where given instructions and the categories, and quite the challenge we where set to do. But before all that happened we where given kits and goodies for this trip. Fresh coffee was served in the morning and lunch meals are on the house.










Overall it was a great experience knowing these people around as well as the event itself. I didn't stay for the closure just for the dinner and raffle to cap the night. An exhausting adventure but a fruitful one. I can't wait for next year as I expect it will be bigger and better.

Again thanks to Canon Philippines for the opportunity and see you next year!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home