Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Oct 3, 2008

A Mad World.


10.03.2008 - Out Worldly denizens who doesn't read comics won't be familiar with a certain comic book titled Madman by Mike Allred who would?

I only red the Dark Horse published book once but never got around to it. Fast forward today when I got into toy photography I managed to complete a set of the now discontinued & defunct Legendary Comic Book Heroes series action figures.

One of them was Madman as part of six figure set to complete the giant monster Pitt, which I eventually had gotten to get the freakin' huge nightmare.

(Please CLICK on the title for the full article)



Going back to Madman he's quite the pop art influence of the 50s & 60s, but could not imagine to put him in a reality... Our World in a sense of toy photography taken this recent Tuesday. But you'll be the judge of that...

I couldn't please anybody with this piece but at least I tried.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home