Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog


10.13.2008 - Last Saturday was one of the occasions that I rarely could not contain. Being part of The Only LEGO® Fan & Builder Group like Phil Bricksters teaming up with the local distributor of the famous construction toy is a match made dream in heaven.

I guess one childhood fantasy is definitely happening. Building as part for LEGO® is well enjoyed hobby and this is going to be a huge one.

For my friends at Phil Bricksters its one project looking forward to as a challenge and definitely one for the books. I heard build day starts on October 15th a Wednesday but I'm sure I'll get around to it by this coming Saturday.

So definitely I'm going to be part of the build team why not you?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home