Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog




09.03.2008 - Finally got out of the house after stuck at home for two days from rigorous training from work. After the biggest events this past weekend things are not about to stay rested.

Arlene one of my close friends invited me for dinner, where Mach used to eat his favorite chili soup. After taking her to the bus station I went to the usual toy hunting routine within my vicinity.

(Please CLICK on the title for the full article)



I had finally got the chance to have another toy photography, and I wasn't satisfied with the outcome of the photos but its a nice place to do toy shoots there. I also finally acquired my very own Darth Vader from McDonald's most recent Happy Meal promo.






This upcoming weekend its about to start and this is going to be another one for the books. I don't want to miss Iwa Moto and Third Eye Blind at the same time!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home