Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Jul 25, 2006

Pirates Magazines.

07.25.2006 - If you haven't seen Pirates of the Caribbean 2 : Dead Man's Chest, perhaps reading materials will be another alternative for you to catch the sequel that's being shown in theaters right now. A relative of mine who came from states gave me a copy of Rolling Stones magazine. It features actor Johnny Depp, and a week ago I just got the latest issue of ToyFare magazine supdating me detailed action figures related to the said film.

Magazines featuring Pirates of the Caribbean 2.

I was amazed about the toy sculp of Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom's characters like you have them at the palm of your hands. Especially the Orlando Bloom figure it just cost a bit for an eight inch toy, but its worth every penny if your a fan for the actor and there character. For me these magazines are my current supplement before hopefully seeing the film soon.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home