Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

07.07.2006 - The fab five are definitely coming to Manila and expect fashionistas, artists, celebrities, and the like join in the festivities starting on July 20th, 2006. You don't want to miss this rare occassion. If Queer Eye for the Straight Guy tv show is not enough for you to see how to make you from drab to fab this is the event your waiting for.

The poster I saw last Tuesday night.

Five gay guys are are going to change more than straight men. Include the ladies, the elder people, and the kids too. So if you got nothing to do drop by Greenbelt on July 20th, 2006 at 7PM to 8PM or the Glorietta on July 21st, 2006 at 4PM to 5:30PM. Get your books or CD soundtrack signed there going to ne there. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy airs every Monday at 9PM on ETC.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to torture myself again, wake up earlier than usual and get a dose of these gay men before my shift. Good thing Jai will be here coz he wasn't here the last time. I adore them!

MC said...

I adore them all! JOKE! LOL! :D

Newer Post Older Post Home