Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

04.23.2006 - Another stellar performance brought to you by Sitti at last friday's album mall tour at the SM Megamall. Promoting her debut album Cafe Bossa by Warner Philippines. Bossa Nova music is once again the new beat to listen to right now as this is her second mall perfomance after last April 3rd at The Podium.

Sitti signs my poster.

Thanks again to my good friend Sitti for another captivating mall tour, and for signing my good buddy Azrael's audio CD as a present to him. He can't make it that day due to another event engagement, but atleast he gets home something to feature in his blog. Well hopefully sometime next month I'll get my chance to see her at Stone House. For more Cafe Bossa mall tour coverage you can view all 62 photos taken during that day HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home