Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

03.02.2006 - I was on my way to Megamall but went down to crossing and took a rout through Shangri-La Plaza, and while I was on my way down I just saw a group of people crowding a shoot for a baby diaper's commercial. The actress/model doesn't look like she gave birth to the child, and there's so many bystanders giving the crew a distraction.

EQ diaper commercial.

Well personally for me I'm all too familiar with these kind of situation. Way back in 2003 when singer Nina was about to promote a single for her second album she made a shoot for the video at Toy Kingdom. I was there about near closing time, and there where crowds of people making a commotion out of nothing. Geez these people can't get enough seeing ordinary people doing there day job.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home