Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

01.23.2006 - I just want to share some photos from the recent RX Thanksgiving Victory Party last January 20th at the Dish located at the ABC-CBN compound. There where more photos than I expected, and like the last I mentioned. I have finally got my Kitchie Nadal album signed after a long time of waiting since last year. Well that brings me to five autograph albums signed already.

Kitchie Nadal

The most recent signed CD got was Jasmine Trias before. Last week I had a rare opportunity to meet Kitchie Nadal backstage after her performance during above mentioned event. Though she signed the booklet a big smudgy, that's good enough for me. I just didn't take so much advantage on having the whole CD album signed due to enourmous fans crowding her.

Sponge Cola rocks!

Well here's more photo coverage taken during event this time perfomances by Artstrong, Kitchie Nadal, Sponge Cola, and Hale. For now check out more photos of Kitchie Nadal HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home