Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

01.15.2006 - I guess a day never ends when the least expect things to happen. Well I was on my way home late this afternoon minding my own business trying to get home. I had to go to work today on a late shift when a commotion called my attention. And guess you'd be suprise meeting Jasmine Trias would be like this?

Meeting Jasmine Upclose

Yup. The American Idol 2004 finalist is doing her last leg of her mall tours before going back to the states. Signing autographs for the fans made me decide to drop by, and for an affordable PhP 280.00 pesos not only I get to pick the CD. But to meet the Filipino-American beauty upclose and personal. Although I'm not familiar with her music mostly the CDs, that I bought a few months ago where alternative.

Aloha Jasmine

I finally got home just to check the other album, that I picked up earlier at Music One. Lately I didn't noticed that I'm building a collection of autographed CDs, and this the fourth one that was signed by a famous artist. I don't know what's the next CD I'll get it signed, but I guess I'll never know for sure. For now.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home