Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Dec 25, 2005

Venom's Holiday Gift

12.25.2005 - Last year my Christmas was a bit of a struggle compared to this year. Well actually my sister gave me a gift to add to my glass diplay, and something to use from time to time. Suprisingly I got a Venom figurine licking his ice cream, and a sparkplug flashlight keychain for me never to get lost in the dark. As simple as the gift was I liked the sparkplug looking flashlight.

pint sized Venom & sparkplug light.

The Venom figurine adds up to the list characters on my glass display aside for the enourmous Transformers toys taking up space on the display I bought a month ago. This one will share shelf space with a few of my action figures.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home