Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

05.12.2010 - Last Sunday after I wrapped up my radio show as Rico Robles's sidekick on Monster Radio RX93.1 I went straight to SM Megamall's Mega Atrium to check out the LEGO® exhibit, that will me on display from May 9, 2010 to May 17, 2010.

This was during the first day that they had set-up the exhibit at the newly built Mega Atrium on the second floor. The original announcement was that the Ferrari F1 race car will be the one as the main display, but I guess they had surprises...

(Please CLICK on the title for the full article)



Looking around some of the display are recycled from previous LEGO® exhibit, but there are new ones as well. Its been a while since I saw an exhibit this big. The largest display I can remember was back in 2008, where I was part of the build team representing the only local LEGO® group known as PhilBricksters (Philippine Bricksters).





The displays now in the mini-city had included new sets, and other mixed bricks from previous set used. The train sets would be nice if it was actively running, but both sets are just built for display.

There are several activities running in this event. Namely the LEGO® build-up competition for kids as well as a viewing area of the LEGO® movies.

Families passed by to see the display since the exhibit opened on Mother's Day.

Children crowd the build area, where you just make your own LEGO® concept. I stayed mostly until noon time to witness the festivities. LEGO® fans would enjoy seeing these display and for those who hasn't visited the exhibit you view the photos all at the PhilBrickster group site HERE!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home