Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Oct 8, 2009

Late Night Toy Shoot.


10.08.2009 - I was originally planning to go to an exhibit event, but due unexpected circumstances I decided to leave and went home. I didn't expect also that I'll be walking back instead. It was a not so good experience, but it didn't dampen my evening.

On the way home I saw the center island along Buendia Avenue well lighted, and newly renovated with spotlights. It had given me an idea for a impromptu toy shoot. So I didn't waste my time getting one action figure out of a zip lock.

A few snap shots later I got Destro appearing to be harnessing his power, through the new suit that he's wearing. For more Toy Photography see my other photos HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comments:

Cher said...

very very nice shot!

Newer Post Older Post Home