Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

08.27.2009 - I got an email from National Bookstore for a blogger's early bird Cut-Price book ssale promo. Unfortunately I wasn't able to drop buy and check out what's up fro grabs.

I was looking forward to checking the sci-fi books that's on sale. I haven't sink my teeth on any Star Trek books that maybe is being sold for half the price.

You'll never know until you see one just like the last time I bought one.


Though bloggers gets a one day head start NBS is starting with this promo on the 28th. For those who wants to pick up a good book to read or anything they had to offer. Just drop by any selected branches namely Glorietta 5, Bestsellers SM North Edsa - Annex, Bestsellers Robinsons Ortigas, Trinoma, Quezon Avenue, SM Megamall, Rockwell, Superbranch-Cubao.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home