Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Nov 18, 2008

Live I.T.! Love I.T. !


11.18.2008 - The Computer Manufacturers, Distributors, and Dealers Association of the Philippines or known as COMDDAP will having another Expo this year at SMX Convention Center for the second time. But they have been conducting there yearly expo since in the 90s at previous venues.



This year the theme is Live I.T.! Love I.T.! Let's face it. It's an everyday thing. We are never far from the surge or modern technology. Our lives are intertwined with I.T. You love I.T. That's the way it is.



There will be events happening in this four day event. From inspired Amazing Race challenges, seminars, Robotics challenge and Raffle Draws. All this and more will be in one big COMDDAP EXPO Manila 2008.

It will be held on December 4 to 7, 2008 from 10AM to 7PM at Hall 1, SMX Convention Center Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.

FREE ADMISSION. Live I.T.! Love I.T. !

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home