Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Oct 31, 2008

Happy Halloween.

10.31.2008 - In less than an hour I'll be wearing my first Halloween get up. The last time I went in costume was for Monster Radio RX93.1's Halloween Party in 1996. Its so long ago I want to forget that I looked like Luigi in purple overhauls.

This time around I'm going to the Clear Black Night Party as a Fan... A Transformers Fan. Wearing Fandom shirt of Transformers Philippines, which the original group recent released during Toy Con 2008. Actually I've been wearing the same shirt since I went to work carrying this electronic voice changer mask.

It looked bulky and kinda over sized for my body, that makes me out of proportions wearing the mask.

But none the less party starts tonight and off I go!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home