Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

12.24.2006 - The year 2006 was really tough and complicated. Both professionally and personally life was challenging quite difficult. Life was very downhill and rain clouds where swirling.



Through the start of this year it was not personally my year. Going through a lot of hurdles, and trying to look on a positive perspective. There where little things that we go through out of the ordinary.



This year was no exception to me. I have two little things that I've done not to my expectation and not my ordinary thing. I appeard on May 2006 issue of Manual magazine, and appeared on ABS-CBN News Channel's live telecast of Dateline Philippines yesterday. I guess there are indeed bright days even for just fifteen minutes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home