Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Sep 26, 2006

Forever Bull.

Can you say Ben Gordon 1000 times?

09.26.2006 - It was since June 14th, 1998 the last time I was a Chicago Bulls fan not since Michael Jordan, and not since they won a title in that year. When I was starting up my personal website ten years ago with CerboJAM I kept the updates about the team to beat. After significant changes and retirement of the World's Greatest basketball player. After that I stopped.

Today they have a new face and an identity of their own. Add one sweet player like Ben Gordon, and a newly signed Ben Wallace from Detroit. You got a team with a fighting chance, and with a drive to go up the big league teams in the NBA. Even though his Airness has retired I would consider myself a fan. Because its Gordon time!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home