Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Aug 14, 2006

Something Similar.

08.14.2006 - The first issue of Maxim Philippines will definitely get an excuse for a newbie magazine. This month's latest makes me wonder what's common with last month's US edition.

Something familiar?

Jessica Simpson on the cover wasn't my favorite kind, but give Ornusa Cadness on this month's Philippine Edition give me a bother the difference. If you look closely the colors and background of the cover of both issues will make you think right?

Even the articles?

Well its up to you which both haveresemblance of some sort if you can browse over the pages. I say I see two similarity articles, but I'm not about to judge if they are born seperately...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home