Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Aug 13, 2006

The Real Cafe Bossa?

08.13.2006 - Last April 2006 when I was looking for the collection Sergio Mendez's works at Tower Records in Glorietta I chance upon seeing an album. Bearing the same name of the title of a Filipino artists' album it sure has Cafe Bossa written all over it. Surprising it may seem, that particular audio CD was sitting pretty at its rack for quite sometime now.

The Real Cafe Bossa album?

Untouched by anyone the album contains some bossa sounds unfamiliar to my ears. I told a friend once about it, but I guess she had forgotten that this may seem the first bearing the original title album. Of course I cant say anymore than I would like to have a copy of this album too.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home