Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Aug 29, 2006

Read A Lot Of Books.

08.29.2006 - Last year's Book Fair I took home a lot of readable stuff. Magazines and other goodies. I get to see Super Book's mascot, and other odd looking creatures related to... Books. I saw a lot but my budget wasn't enough, but I saw familiar faces from Artists' Den like Camy Francisco hanging out, and helping a friend who owns a comic shop.

The 27th Annual International Book Fair 2006.

Well this year is no exception for you to check it out yourselves on the happenings when the World Trade Center opens its doors on August 30th up to September 3rd for The 27th Manila International Book Fair 2006. Do you have what it takes to survive another Book Fair? Grab a book and find out for yourself.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home