Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Jun 14, 2006

A Yearly Tradition.

06.14.2006 - They say you'll grow up and forget your childhood behind you. I dont know if that's true I had a rich childhood getting the toys that I wanted was a breeze, but for some they had the hardest time to have there G.I. Joes, M.A.S.K, Transformers, and what not. I guess I was privilaged when I was young. Fast forward to the year 2006 I have grown up got a job and... Still got my toys. Two years I had them too, but they where lost in the fires that torn my old home.

Click to enlarge the poster.

Two years ago I'll ending up stopping myself from collecting and yeas that was before the accident. Two year after that I guess fulfillment has something to do with it, but they say you can't say no. I love toys they make me keep my mind working and get inspired to it. These days I'm no longer than anxious buyer or toy collector. I'm going to be there to give away toys. Did I say I'm giving away toys? Yes I guess I did... Actually my toy group will during the two day event that we joined in June 2003. The Transformers Philippines group is giving away the toys. Its a long journey for me and its time to return back the favor.

Expect us to be there. Expect me to be there. I'm going to enjoy this weekend. Away from work and you thought I have my hands full when it comes to this event? Well come join us and see the wonder why big kids love toys and the little one too. I'm sure Santa Azrael has a toy for you too. Two days at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2 from June 17th to 18th. Sun up to sun down there will be toys. We hope to see you there. Peter Pan is alive in kickin'!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home