Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Apr 11, 2006

No Music. No JPOP.

04.11.2006 - Yesterday was the longest wait of my life. They say music keeps you going without it there's no life. Silence is boredom, and then again I thought it was gone. Finally I got my JPOP thirst quench after loosing all known collection two years ago.

What's in the bag?

I got in my hands a Tower Records bag contains something special that my father picked up when he was in Japan past four days ago due to work related. Thanks to him I have now my superproxy. Unfortunately here in our local Tower Records they no longer carry a variety of Japanese audio CDs, and to say there's a demand but they are not looking at it. Oh well I can't say enough I have finally got them in my hands.

Suprise! Larc~En~Ciel, Utada Hikaru, and Dreams Come True!

Utada anyone? Actually the First Love album by Utada Hikaru is for my youngest sister. The Awake album by L'Arc~en~Ciel is mine. The mother of JPOP for me is none other than Dreams Come True, which is The Soul: Greatest Hits I originally bought from Hongkong back in 2000. I lost this particular 2 disc CD, and now that's here again I feel the goose bumps hearing Yoshida Miwa sing my happy songs. JPOP will stay `cause Dreams Come True.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home