Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

Apr 8, 2006

Bamboo @ G4 LIVE!

04.08.2006 - Bamboo performed to his finest last night as featured superband by the Ayala Malls promotional event for the month of March and April. The event did not start as I expected to be at 7:30pm, where the parking lot area of Glorietta 4 was jam packed with fans from all directions.

Bamboo up in the air. LIVE!@G4 04/07/2006

I was there as early as 5pm to have myself set-up to where I can take better photos for the event. I haven't the band perform live in two years, since the launch of the online gaming company Mobius Online at The Fort in taguig in November 2004. Its been a pleasure to see Bambooagain, who got the NU Rock Awards 2005 Best Album for Light Peace Love there sophermore album after there debut As The Music Plays. For more of the event coverage see it all HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home