Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

03.24.2006 - Two days ago I was on my way back home. I've been hearing raves reviews about a local jazz artist in the metro. I haven't heard a good music, since the japanese band Core Of Soul came to Manila a few weeks ago. They remind me of Dreams Comes True with a jazz musinc theme having influenced by Ella Fitzgerald. Sitti Cafe Bossa This time around our local jazz might not be that big of a strong following, but Sitti Navarro made that difference. I got her CD and was listening to it for the past few days besides Bamboo latest album that I got two months ago. I can't help that the songs where Tattoed on my mind, that I'm currently getting them converted from iRiver mp3 player. Well here's the songs on the list... girl from ipanema tattoed on my mind at 17 hey look at the sun i didn't know i was looking for love invisible war one note samba soft melody you on my mind lost in space lady wants to know close to you - half a minute samba song bridges mas que nada wave fly me to the moon para sa akin For more of Sitti log on to her website at: http://www.stonehouse.ph/sitti

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home