Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

02.05.2006 - There are times that I don't believe the signs, but they do come in handy once its already too late. I guess there's a sign for everything to say that I met Roxy Barcelo for a short time to know her being one of my good friends.

Mark with gal pal Roxy during her birthday.

A former colleague from Radio1, model, endorser, and darling diva. She'll be there for 57 days along with RX jock Rico Robles. A suprising turn of events to hear her being there at the house of Big Brother, since the last time I saw her during the victory party. Well good luck to the celebrities, although I won't be seeing the show for a while, since the office TV was busted at the end of the first season of Pinoy Big Brother. Such a shame.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home