Yo! MC: The Next Jam!

NEXTJAM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Search This Blog

May 15, 2005

Morning at 4:55AM.


05.15.2005 - I get off at 3AM and I'm basically the only guy on the floor. Not entirely alone as the guards roam around the area, while the cleaners do the rounds in the areas. The other agents arrive for a shift at 4AM. An hour of just being there is like a place of difference.

Treated some for a Tokyo Tokyo, since they knew its my birthday a week from now... Actually less than 10 days. But what I like about these hours before some reports in is admiring the city. I'm starting to appreciate every moment of it.

The calm city morning is different compared to seeing the sun going down as early as 5PM, but this one is something really a sight for sore eyes.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home